Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 - Works!

Discussion in 'Windows' started by whodi, Jan 1, 2009.

1. whodi

whodi

I have the 1gb xp version of the apires one. As seen here http://www.flickr.com/photos/32439059@N ... 2/sizes/l/
    and wanted to let everyone know that I recently installed Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 on my aspire one. I figured it could be great with the microphone that is built in. I was right!! It works amazingly good with the built in microphone,of course if you have never used it before it will take about 2 hours of reading articles that are built in to help get your voice. Make sure the room is quiet as the microphone is surprisingly sensitive.
    BTW I did not know where to post this so I hope this is ok :D

whodi, Jan 1, 2009
  2. whodi

Jamibond

Thank you !! I wouldn't worry about where you posted it, I found it, just putting in Dragon Naturally Speaking in the search box in less than 10 seconds! I've only got 512 but ordered a gig to put on, Do you think it would work to load it on a usb flash drive.
    Has anyone loaded software on a flash drive, I just got this one couple days ago,and still trying to figure out what I can and can't do! I'll look for flash drive next, this is great. Thanks to those running this! Appreciate your good work too!

I sincerely appreciate your post!

Jamibond, Jan 22, 2009
  3. whodi

Napfkuchen

I can't select the build-in microphone.
    There is a list, but none of the suggested mics works.

Napfkuchen, Jan 24, 2009
Ask a Question