EBAY sellers

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by BuKKa15E, Feb 26, 2009.

1. BuKKa15E

m.raczka

HI!!

I've just recived my package from Hong Kong within my new battery inside!

I bouht it from 100digi. It costs 58,99.
    Capacity? 86580 mWh x 11,1V=7800mAh!!!!!!

Package was sent week ago!.

;D

PS i bougt battery with sanyo cells. It was a fev dollars more expensive but i think it was smart decision ;)

m.raczka, Jun 9, 2009
  2. BuKKa15E

mnavak

can you post some images?

mnavak, Jun 9, 2009
  3. BuKKa15E

m.raczka

More pictures attached.

[attachment=1:33xied4w]09062009(004).jpg[/attachment:33xied4w]

m.raczka, Jun 9, 2009
  4. BuKKa15E

ssmorol

Has anyone purchased from IAXTECH? aka iax 168 on ebay?
    They have a great price on 9 cell 7200mAh and 7900mAh batteries. The 7200 is $47.99 and the 7900 is $52.99 i think. Free priority mail shipping and they are in the US. It almost seems too good to be true, which makes me skeptical. They have a lot of positive feedback on ebay.
    I am thinking about going for the 7900 but was hoping somebody had dealt with them and could give me some info.

ssmorol, Jun 10, 2009
  5. BuKKa15E

zed

Well, after a couple of days use the battery was reporting a wear level of 21%. A couple of weeks later this was 42%.

I emailed 100digi when it was on 21% wear level and he said not to worry because I have a 12 month warranty with him, and just use the battery and see how things go. I left him positive feedback because of his quick response and reassurance.

Once it hit 42% wear level, I emailed him again, and now no reply. I've emailed a few times. The battery should have been 5200mAh, but is showing 3064mAh :roll:

zed, Jul 19, 2009
  6. BuKKa15E

Modred189

I just ordered mine, as have a few others. So far so good. Check out here:
    viewtopic.php?f=75&t=13804

Modred189, Aug 5, 2009
  7. BuKKa15E

zed

Well, after another 2 charge, I'm now at a wear level of 46% :shock:

zed, Aug 10, 2009
  8. BuKKa15E

sandydoull

Just received a 9 cell 7800 rated battery $42.87 (inc insured postage!) from hk-zhaoyu http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280380186629&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123, shipped within 24hrs of ordering, received to the far north Sweden within 8 working days (a normal package takes 4 days from stockhom!). Build quality seems really good, colour matches my white aa1 perfectly, battery is a good fit, no looseness apparent, now onto my suspicions...

My battery info is as follows:
    Code:
    present:                 yes
    design capacity:         8658 mAh
    last full capacity:      7653 mAh
    battery technology:      rechargeable
    design voltage:          11100 mV
    design capacity warning: 300 mAh
    design capacity low:     306 mAh
    capacity granularity 1:  32 mAh
    capacity granularity 2:  32 mAh
    model number:            UM08A71
    serial number:           1000
    battery type:            LION
    OEM info:                SIMPLO

Which I make out to 7800mAH as claimed, however after charging once the full capacity shows around 12% wear, is this likely to increase after a few charges, or is this all I am going to get? Don't want to leave -ve feedback just yet as i was so pleased with the ordering/shipping process and build quality seems really good and a 1 year warranty is apparently given I'll give it a couple of charges before contacting the seller.

sandydoull, Sep 7, 2009
  9. BuKKa15E

sandydoull

Update, now showing 11% wear after a full overnight charge, well run a few more cycles before leaving ebay feedback:)

sandydoull, Sep 8, 2009
  10. BuKKa15E

pablos

sandydoull

Hi,

After the first charge, mine is showing 5% wear.

pablos, Sep 10, 2009
  11. BuKKa15E

sandydoull

that sounds a bit better i noticed yours has a higher design capacity which i think works out at 8658mAH, the model i bought was only supposed to be 7800, maybe you had a sligtly different model, or you just got a super duper battery if you also bought the battery advertised as 7800mAH then I wouldnt worry about the 4% wear, it's still a higher capacity than you paid for:)

I have now gone thu 3 full charge/discharge cycles and the wear level is hoevering around the 10% mark, i have conntacted the seller and he is very helpful and gave some troubleshooting tips and said if it doesn't imrpove that i can return the battery for replacement or refund.

sandydoull, Sep 10, 2009
  12. BuKKa15E

pablos

I think it's the same battery as yours. It was advertised at 7800mAH but the same design capacity on yours which also shows the same 8658mAH too.

Out of interest, what tips did the seller give you?

pablos, Sep 10, 2009
  13. BuKKa15E

prankster

Hey guys,

I just ordered 6 cell battery from 100digi. I emailed them about an issue but they never responded. It's been 2 days. Is that normal?

prankster, Sep 24, 2009
  14. BuKKa15E

pablos

Reading through this thread, you're not the only one who has had poor communication from this seller but i would email him regularly until he responds. This may sound cynical but have you already given good feedback to 100digi?

I have been having problems with my battery and have had to return it and the seller in my case always responded to my emails within a couple of hours (daytime HK).

pablos, Sep 24, 2009
  15. BuKKa15E

prankster

I sent them another email. Still no response. Actually, I haven't got the battery yet. I was worried because when I sent payment through paypal, I didn't use the email they provided in the ad ([email protected]). Instead, I just sent the payment straight using the link provided by paypal ([email protected]). Did you guys experience the same thing? I'm worried that they didn't get the payment.

Thanks.

prankster, Sep 25, 2009
  16. BuKKa15E

sandydoull

Wasn't really anything i didnt even know but nice that they tried to help, I have since returned the battery, see the 9 cell test thread for reasons, the seller (HK-zhaoyu) is honest enough but it took 24(!!) emails before i got this far, at first she tried to bargain on how much of the return shipping she would pay, even tho i had paid insurance which would cover this cost, then i think she got me mixed up with another customer and offered an 80% refund and i could keep the battery, finally we agreed i would return the battery and she would send a replacement, on doing this i emailed a copy of the shipping receipt to get my shipping refund and for her to go ahead and send the replacement to which she responded, "I'll just give you a full refund, is this ok?", very confusing seller to deal with (language barrier) and it would appear she doesnt trust in her own products when she didnt want to send me a replacement. On agreeing the full refund my paypal account was credited instantly.

HEre's the troubleshooting tips:

sandydoull, Sep 25, 2009
  17. BuKKa15E

pablos

sandydoull,

Thanks for replying. I have posted in the 9 cell test thread. Similar problem with the same battery; it appears he/she is selling duds or it may be just a batch of them.

pablos, Sep 25, 2009
  18. BuKKa15E

Stefx

Stefx, Oct 2, 2009
  19. BuKKa15E

lagoausente2

I bought a battery rated at 7900mah, it never permormed so much, maybe 4 hours typical, counter doesn´t tell the truth, after 6 months of use have 57% of wear level. Seller is pcpowertech.
    Is there any battery/seller who have been proved to be a real durable 7800mah? Or only words or just performing first month?
    Thanks for you tips.

lagoausente2, Jan 6, 2010
  20. BuKKa15E

MaLfUnCtIoN

i just received my 9 cell from ebay seller novapcs. havent gotten it fully charged yet but i will report on its performance asap.

MaLfUnCtIoN, Jan 6, 2010
Ask a Question