EBAY sellers

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by BuKKa15E, Feb 26, 2009.

1. BuKKa15E

MaLfUnCtIoN

so far my 9 cell from novapc has been cycled 3 times with a consistent 8+ hour life. this is extremely short term testing though so i will have to see how it holds up to long term use.

MaLfUnCtIoN, Jan 8, 2010
  2. BuKKa15E

Yuravi

I'm thinking of getting one from that seller too. Did your battery look exactly like the one in the photographs on the eBay site?

Yuravi, Feb 11, 2010
  3. BuKKa15E

lagoausente2

I think that it was similar to the photos. I sent back the battery but still waiting for a solution. No replies.
    And mine never last 8 hours. 5 as much.

lagoausente2, Feb 11, 2010
  4. BuKKa15E

Yuravi

reply to lagoausente2

were you able to use some program to find out the 'designed capacity' of that battery? Was it 7800 mAh or only 6600 mAh?

I'm worried that that seller is going to sell me a 6600 mAh battery marked up to 7800 mAh.

Yuravi, Feb 12, 2010
  5. BuKKa15E

lagoausente2

Can´t tell you exactly, usually that info comes in Watts/hour but I´m not sure. Anyway the battery increased the wear level to 50% in 6 months even with full charge/discharges, so something is wrong. I´m still waiting for reply, I forget to include on the shipping back package a letter explaining the issue and item number, anyway have emailed them but no replies yet.

lagoausente2, Feb 12, 2010
Ask a Question