Elite Premium car charger.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by tiger2005, Jan 23, 2009.

1. tiger2005

tiger2005

Has any one purchased and used the elite premium car charger that is listed on amazon UK?

It looks to be the item for charging in the car.No need for an inverter or tons of adaptors and and patch cords.

Reading the spec it steps the voltage up to 19volts and outputs 1.6amps so it is the same output as the ac mains brick.

I'm very curious about it because it does not seem to be available here in the US.I think I might be able to get one on ebay from Hong Kong but would like to hear from an actual user.

Not sure if the amazon.uk seller will ship to the United States and 14.99 pounds plus 17.5% vat plus shipping seems a bit steep. Might be worth the cost and hassle IF it works as advertised.

Sooo... anybody have one?? Give us a report please! Thank you!

tiger2005, Jan 23, 2009
  2. tiger2005

Scissors

Well I don't have one but things like this are hard to trust.
    At least it seems more logical then something that inverts to 120AC. If I got it I'd probably swap the capacitors and fuses with higher quality builds.

Scissors, Mar 7, 2009
Ask a Question