eRecovery system is not available ??

Discussion in 'Windows' started by LokoTripper, Feb 17, 2009.

1. LokoTripper

LokoTripper

Whaasup you guys . . . got a freaking problem and hope any of you guys can help , I was trying to format (or so I thought) my AA1 (please don't ask me why , as I really don't know) the thing is that I had installed W7 over the weekend , and I liked it so much that I wanted to re-do the whole thing . . . anywho , I deleted the "D"partition , only to found out that those 15GB that I had give to that partition were "unallocated" (please do keep in mind that this is my first laptop , and I am really really the stupidist person , when it comes to PC's) like I was saying I was trying to format my AA1 using the acer recovery management utility but it told me it will get 129GB so I figured naah , closed the utility and went to check , to make a really long and boring story short , I can not format my AA1 now !!

This is the message that I am getting :

[​IMG]

All I want is to leave my AA1 as it just came out of the box , I know that a lot of you guys are thinking . . . why in the hell is he messing with it if he doesn't know what he is doing , well you are probably right , the thing is that I want to learn :oops: so can any bypass the fact that yes I am a Moron :roll: :oops: and give me a step by step guide on what to do ?? an idiot's guide to formatting an AA1 ??

Any Help will really really be appreciated , as I am really really desperate here , I bought this laptop used , and of course there is no warranty or anything , please guys can any of you help ?? I don't know shiiiet about PC's but I know HD motorcycles ;)

Cheers . . .

LokoTripper, Feb 17, 2009
  2. LokoTripper

LokoTripper

Dudes . . . I downloaded the "un-official" recovery disc , from Demonoid , is it supposed to be only one CD ?? and less than 600mb ?? is this the only thing I need to make my AA1 like it just came from the box ?? also how the heck can I re-alocate the space (15GB) from the partition I made for W7 ?? I deleted the partition thinking it will automatically re-distribute those 15gbs back , but no it did not , can anybody tell me how to get back my 160GB ??

LokoTripper, Feb 17, 2009
  3. LokoTripper

chuckcalo

There's an Acer Recovery ISO somewhere on these forums. You can try it if you want.

chuckcalo, Feb 17, 2009
  4. LokoTripper

LokoTripper

If I use this Recovery will my XP remain original ?? I mean it can still register and everything right ??

LokoTripper, Feb 18, 2009
Ask a Question