Esobi - how to use and benefit from it?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by YesIGotIt, Jul 22, 2009.

1. YesIGotIt

YesIGotIt

Yeeeees! I finally got my Aspire One a couple of days ago and already played around with it, installed some software, games, and so on.. :lol:

Now, as my initial excitement cools down a little and all the must-does when you get a new pc are done, I noticed a pre-installed software called esobi. This is obviously kind of a news reader and looks very useful on the first glimpse. But to be honest, I haven't tried it yet (cause I'm busy with my games... :lol: )...

Still, I would like to know what esobi is good for, looks like it can support me in my daily information and news search.

There must be some Acer users around here who use this tool on a regular basis, so I would appreciate their experience, how they use esobi and how to benefit from the tool.

Thanks!

YesIGotIt, Jul 22, 2009
  2. YesIGotIt

YesIGotIt

Anybody?? As this software is installed on any Acer computer there must be some guys out there who use it.
    So, please share! Thanks.

YesIGotIt, Jul 29, 2009
  3. YesIGotIt

YesIGotIt

YesIGotIt, Aug 5, 2009
  4. YesIGotIt

babysvt

Thanks for posting the link. I always wondered what that program would do. I was going to uninstall it but maybe I will mess around with it.

babysvt, Aug 6, 2009
Ask a Question