Extreme AAO Durability Test Results - PASSED!

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by dr_drift, Apr 25, 2009.

1. dr_drift

dr_drift

Test conditions were as follows:

Acer Aspire One netbook was placed in a leather messenger bag with two college textbooks and a paper notepad. The messenger bag was placed loose in the passenger seat of a 2,200lb, 1995 Mazda Miata convertible traveling at 50mph. The test vehicle then collided, head on, with the side of a 5,400+lb, 1980s Ford F350 truck with dual rear wheels. The messenger bag was ejected from the seat into the dash and subject to the detonation of the vehicle's airbag, eventually resting on the floor of the passenger side.

Results:
    The test vehicle suffered severe damage and was judged to be a total loss. The driver suffered a fractured arm and various bruising, scratches and small injuries. The Acer Aspire One Netbook booted up and responded as new once removed from the messenger bag, though the owner experiences great difficulty typing because, you know, the arm. So, in short, the Acer is a durable beast.

I mean, I seriously, that REALLY did happen. So next time your AAO falls from the desk or table, just remember that it can handle being hit by a truck. lol

(disclaimer: i accept no responsibility for injuries or loss of property resulting in any attempt to duplicate this test :D)

[​IMG]

dr_drift, Apr 25, 2009
  2. dr_drift

garrettp

OH MY GOD, LMFAO ROTF, no wait, this isn't funny. Glad you are mostly alright but seriously, great write up man LOL.

Once I stopped laughing at the write up, I said a prayer or something for you. Hope all goes well for a fast recovery. And keep your sense of humor. Did you send a copy to Acer yet ;) :D

garrettp, Apr 28, 2009
  3. dr_drift

jackluo923

LmAo.....

jackluo923, Apr 28, 2009
  4. dr_drift

Zipposs

Man you are soooo lucky! and the acer too :lol:

Zipposs, May 13, 2009
Ask a Question