Faulthy system messages?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by dirkjan82, Sep 11, 2008.

1. dirkjan82

dirkjan82

I'm very happy with my Aspire One A110. On first boot I set it to Dutch, which works fine, apart from a few weird messages:

1. When disconnecting from wifi it says "Verbinding verbroken, de netwerkverbinding is gemaakt" or roughly translated to English: "Connection terminated, a network connection has been made". But the wifi is off at that point, so it does what it's supposed to do, just with a wrong message (the smaller font is the wrong one).

2. When I put an SD card into the Storage Expansion slot I get a message saying the extra memory is succesful installed. It's also added to the harddisk space. But after I eject the SD card I get a message asking me whether or not I want the card to be added to the harddisk or not. Isn't that last message supposed to appear when I insert a card? And then the message saying it's succesful after clicking "yes" if I wanted to?

Do more people have that some minor problem? And how can it be fixed without messing up the entire system?

dirkjan82, Sep 11, 2008
Ask a Question