Few questions One 753

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by LaMpiR, Oct 2, 2011.

1. LaMpiR

LaMpiR

Hi guys :)
    I am a proud owner of One 753. I used it for college. It's ok. Small, nice and very practical. Since I don't have any place for a desktop, I wanna upgrade this one. I'll buy a new monitor, when I find cheap one and that's it.
    As far as upgrades go, I wanna upgrade Ram and CPU possible?
    Should I just buy 2GB more and insert it? The same model I currently have inside? EBJ21UE8BDS0-DJ-F
    Is there a possibility that I can install 4GB, to have 6GB in total? Because I need it and it feels a bit slow sometimes.
    Other part is potential CPU upgrade? Would it be possible? Since it's a H55 chipset, I am willing to try.

But, I have one small problem. I managed to brake the screen. Screen is not working at the moment. I want to the store and they asked of me 250 euros(335USD)for it. So now I am looking to get the part and send it to my friends service in another country. I need help with availability of the screen? I really don't know where to find it.
    I appreciate any help :)

LaMpiR, Oct 2, 2011
  2. LaMpiR

LaMpiR

Bump :(

LaMpiR, Oct 18, 2011
  3. LaMpiR

Lang90

Did you manage to get the screen at last? Pity I've just joined the community cuz when I broke the screen I easily ordered it at the official web-page... It was not too expensive at all. I wish I could be there earlier to help you :(

Lang90, Apr 30, 2012
Ask a Question