Firefox issue - man or machine!?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by leicesterfan, Jun 11, 2009.

1. leicesterfan

leicesterfan

Hi there. Recently, Firefox has been acting a bit strangely on my AA1 running linpus...

I might be browsing a website, and then the page will suddenly load to, (AS AN EXAMPLE!) www.cheese.com (the 'cheese' would be a word on the page I was looking at).

Now if I was on Windows I'd think that the browser had been hijacked, but I know the chances of that are slim at best considering I'm on Linpus.

If I'm totally honest, I think I might be causing it.... I use the right hand side of the touchpad to scroll, I'm thinking that sometimes I'm not far enough over to the right and therefore I somehow how manage to drag the text onto the address bar or open the text in a new window somehow? :lol:

It would put my mind at rest if there was a program I could run to check for anything - My card details were stolen recently, so guess I'm a being a bit more careful than I normally am.

Ta

leicesterfan, Jun 11, 2009
Ask a Question