Fn and Standby

Discussion in 'Linux' started by chs1010, Jun 2, 2009.

1. chs1010

chs1010

I would have put this somewhere else if its wrong but i didnt know where, anyway i use the linpus lite OS right now (gonna change to ubuntu soon though) Anyway, i need it to work until i finish college and its nearly made it lol

Whats happened was a couple days ago, i went into the repos and tried to get a new movie player (if anyone can suggest one ill be extra happy lol) Anyway, after i found there wasnt many i unchecked the sound and video and left it to its business, i managed to catch it before it did too much damage but for some reason it started uninstalling a lot of my programs :S lol, i think this is because i got rid of a dependancy or something, anyway thats not the problem, ever since this happened i cant use my Fn key and standby doesnt work when i close my laptop :/, dont suppose anyone knows what could have been uninstalled to cause this and what i could do to fix this do they?

Thanks

chs1010, Jun 2, 2009
Ask a Question