For those using amazon, and are trying to avoid the delivery charge

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by something back, Oct 23, 2015.

1. something back

something back

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    something back, Oct 23, 2015
  2. something back

Sefie

Brilliant :) I will be using Amazon UK very soon to order most of the things i can't find, so this will surely be super handy! So brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

Sefie, Oct 23, 2015
  3. something back

IcyBC

I always order dog food through amazon and this will come in handy for sure! Thank you!

IcyBC, Oct 24, 2015
  4. something back

thess

How neat is that. That really helps! Thanks for sharing, I didn't know this.

thess, Nov 4, 2015
  5. something back

Krissttina Isobe

:oops:I use amazon all the time and I live in Hawaii where everyone slaps on extra shipping charges, so I especially like the buy $35 and up to get free shipping on qualified products on sale at amazon.com. Walmart online has the same offer too. It saves on shipping for it's free and you get to spend more on your stuff you want to buy. One catch is that there are only specified products that say free shipping on it to get the free shipping. I like where I can save on shipping and always look for anywhere that has good quality products and free shipping. Thanks for the info too! :p

Krissttina Isobe, Nov 6, 2015
Ask a Question