Games for One OSX

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by robotmaker, Oct 14, 2008.

1. robotmaker

robotmaker

I wanted to install doom legacy shareware but it wouldnt run, so i decided to ask if there are any good first person shooters out for the One running mac. If not please link me to good mac games (that run correctly without anything cut off)

robotmaker, Oct 14, 2008
  2. robotmaker

zakfontaine

I have Call of Duty 2 on my thinkpad for Mac and it runs great(intel GMA X3100). It has plenty of customizable resolution settings. I haven't tried it on the One yet, but I did try halo and it ran very poorly (at least the demo did. I didn't bother installing the full release on it). If you're into Guitar Hero, I'd try out the frets on fire Alarian Mod. It runs great on my thinkpad, and it would be pretty badass to have a portable guitar hero that small. You can download drivers for using Xbox 360 Controllers under leopard. If you need them, send me a pm.

zakfontaine, Oct 14, 2008
  3. robotmaker

robotmaker

I got hl2 working using a port I found online. Before you go all RIAA on me, I bought the orange box. HL2 works amazingly on mac. Better than on windows! :D

robotmaker, Oct 19, 2008
Ask a Question