Graphics driver question / issue

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Drjones, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Drjones

Drjones

I have a 751, 2GB RAM, 250GB HD, did a clean install of Win7.

My display/graphics driver is the Intel GMA 500, released 8/27/2009, version 8.14.10.2011.

My display seemed washed out and I wasn't happy with the color rendering, so I opened the options for the Intel graphics driver listed above, played with the settings, and got it the way I like it.

Whenever I turn on my computer, it reverts to some sort of default setting that looks washed out and I have to open the intel control panel (a little icon rests in my system tray for quick access) click "graphics properties" to open the control box, and then just click "OK" and it reverts to the settings that I created and like. I don't have to make any changes, it is set the way I want, I just open the dialog box and click OK and it puts the colors & gamma the way I want it.

How do I get my 751 to keep the settings I want and not revert to some default that looks washed out every time I boot it up? It's a little annoying.

Thanks!!

Drjones, Nov 8, 2009
Ask a Question