Gtalk on messenger and Super TUX

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by thrawn60, Sep 7, 2008.

1. thrawn60

thrawn60

Hi,

I got my AAO a week ago, and haven't had it turned off ever since hehe.

But I do have some problems and I could see in the forum that other had similar problems but not the same, so I post it here instead.

1. My Gtalk account will not work on messenger, I keep getting this error "Your Google Talk account [email protected] is error
    Login failed, no reply" and I know that I entered the correct passwd etc. Any one knows how to fix this?

2. I thought that my version of Super Tux (Super Mario look a like) game was broken since when I pressed CTRL I couldn't move backwards and jump.. but found out that it was only because the CTRL button was setup for changing to chinese language... But I did update the game so now I have a version that is a bit more nice than the preinstalled.. the question is that the quick link in the games menu is gone, and is there any way to customize these menus? so I can get it back there?

Thank you in advance,

Michael

thrawn60, Sep 7, 2008
  2. thrawn60

harleyw

Michael

I have the same issue. The acer IM works perfectly with MSN messenger, but i get the "Login failed, no reply" when i try with google talk. Please let me know if you find a solution...

Harley

harleyw, Oct 7, 2008
  3. thrawn60

harleyw

Today i tried connecting via a different wireless router/adsl modem and Gtalk works!

I was previously using a D-Link G604T and i have now switched to a Netgear.

harleyw, Oct 8, 2008
  4. thrawn60

TTgowings

My Gtalk is working fine, as a matter of fact I totally forgot you could do Gtalk on the provided IM, either way it works.

TTgowings, Feb 4, 2009
Ask a Question