[HELP] Acer AOD260 Sound Problem

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Hip-Hop_Blond, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hip-Hop_Blond

Hip-Hop_Blond

Hello again,

gladly I was able to fix my problem when I wrote here before. Hope you help me again, this time is a little different.

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 on an Acer Aspire One D260 Netbook even while I'm typing this message (really cute and handy machine), all updates, upgrades, everything set and good to go. A while ago I had a problem with the mic, I fixed it thx to the community, now I can't find out why does my sound keep on disappearing after lid is being closed (suspend mode) and then opened again (resume from suspend mode) the bar says sound is to the max, player too but no sound :S I have to restart to get the sound back.

Any help will be gladly appreciated, hhb. :(

Hip-Hop_Blond, Aug 6, 2011
  2. Hip-Hop_Blond

Hip-Hop_Blond

Hello again,

gladly I was able to fix my problem when I wrote here before. Hope you help me again, this time is a little different.

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 on an Acer Aspire One D260 Netbook even while I'm typing this message (really cute and handy machine), all updates, upgrades, everything set and good to go. A while ago I had a problem with the mic, I fixed it thx to the community, now I can't find out why does my sound keep on disappearing after lid is being closed (suspend mode) and then opened again (resume from suspend mode) the bar says sound is to the max, player too but no sound :S I have to restart to get the sound back.

Any help will be gladly appreciated, hhb. :(

Hip-Hop_Blond, Aug 6, 2011
  3. Hip-Hop_Blond

Hip-Hop_Blond

Up! :S ;(

Hip-Hop_Blond, Aug 8, 2011
  4. Hip-Hop_Blond

Hip-Hop_Blond

Up! :S :(

Hip-Hop_Blond, Aug 8, 2011
Ask a Question