HELP Please! A0751H ~ Dead??

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Persona, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Persona

Persona

Hello everyone,

I've been using my totally stock A0751H for a little while now.

All of the sudden today, I plugged in the AC charger then the netbook went black. Everything totally shut down!

Now, no matter what I do. It will not power up. No lights or led's come on, nothing :(

Any ideas? I have lots of pics and personal memories on the computer. I'll be very sad if I can't get it back up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Running stock XP ~ no mods at all.

Persona, Nov 19, 2010
  2. Persona

Persona

Anyone? :cry:

Persona, Nov 21, 2010
  3. Persona

shashishekhar

First remove your battery once and rinstall it again and let it charge for an hour or so and then try to power it
    And if it still dosen't work try it on different battery i think your battery is dead
    And still if it is not working then there must be any hardware problem with motherboard
    BUT LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING STILL YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR DATA JUST ASK TO ANY REPAIR OUTLET THEY WILL REMOVE YOUR HARD DISK AND ATTACH IT TO THEIR OWN LAPTOP AND WILL RECOVER YOUR DATA.

shashishekhar, Nov 24, 2010
Ask a Question