HELP WITH THE SOUND ON MY NEW 751

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by frankcastle123, Aug 23, 2009.

1. frankcastle123

frankcastle123

BOUGHT THE 751 A FEW DAYS BACK AND THE SOUND IS REALLY LOW. SO FAR IVE TRIED TO PUT THE VOLUME UP AT 100% WITH THE ICON ON THE BOTTOM AS WELL AS THE VOLUME BUTTONS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

frankcastle123, Aug 23, 2009
  2. frankcastle123

TrackSmart

how low are we talking about? The speakers on the 751 are not that loud in general. Fine for a single person listening in a relatively quiet environment. But no more.

One trick you can do to artificially boost the volume is to use the graphic equalizer (if playing in Windows Media Player or a similar program). Turn all of the "knobs" to the very top and you will boost the volume significantly. At some point, however, you will start to greatly distort the sound as you reach the speakers' limitations.

I'm sure you've done this, but make sure the program you are playing from has it's volume maxed out. Also under the "advanced" sound options make sure everything is maxed out.

TrackSmart, Aug 24, 2009
Ask a Question