? Help

Discussion in 'Linux' started by morley, Jan 9, 2009.

1. morley

morley

I can't get the help at the bottom of the screen to work. It says "there was an error opening this document. file could not be found". I have downloaded Adobe. Can anyone help?

morley, Jan 9, 2009
  2. morley

daldred

When you got your One, there should have been a copy of its manual in your My Documents directory. The help just brings up that manual in Acrobat. Have you perhaps moved or deleted the file?

daldred, Jan 9, 2009
  3. morley

morley

I only have an empty folder, Aspire 1, in My Documents. Maybe I did delete the file in error. How can i get another copy?

morley, Jan 10, 2009
  4. morley

daldred

I've deleted mine too! Could be worth looking on the Acer website - it's only a pdf copy of the manual...

daldred, Jan 10, 2009
  5. morley

whyay

You perhaps didn't finish the first run. When you first open your acer aspire one it asks for your language, date, time and password. If you didn't finish this procedure and turned off the aspire one, the next time it will boot without asking you anything (it will load in english language). In this case, the pdf file is missing because the system is not setup for your language.

whyay, Jan 10, 2009
Ask a Question