How do I update my AOD 255-2331

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by (^_^), Dec 24, 2011.

1. (^_^)

(^_^)

I don't know which drivers, bios and patches I need to download from acer.com to keep my Acer Aspire One netbook up to date...please help?

It is running Windows Home XP and it keeps crashing, freezing, etc. so I think if I update the bios, drivers, etc. it might stop this from re-occurring.

(^_^), Dec 24, 2011
  2. (^_^)

nestone

There is a link on this forum group for the latest drivers. Check it out. However, I suspect your problems are more likely viruses and malware. Suggest you download and run Malwarebytes. Also, update your virus software and do a scan. Finally, download and run Ccleaner to clear any rubbish out of your registry.

nestone, Dec 25, 2011
  3. (^_^)

(^_^)

It's been restored to manufacturing settings so it cannot be viruses or malware and I still have the same issues. After I install one of the top free av programs from cnet.com, run a av scan for viruses, my netbook still freezes up, crashes and fails to boot up properly. And problems get worse after I install Microsoft updates, Microsoft Office 2007, and any other utilities or software programs. Microsoft has said that my bios is out of date and the cause of my problems

(^_^), Dec 25, 2011
  4. (^_^)

nestone

nestone, Dec 26, 2011
Ask a Question