How do I use the left side sd mem?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by bobkat205, Mar 7, 2009.

1. bobkat205

bobkat205

I must be missing something in the ram memory. I had thought that the left side SD card was integrated with the SSD. The file manager shows that it is combined but when I try to find the data on the SD card it is not visible. If i change to Advanced Mode then both cards are visible and I can see and use the data on the SD card. But if I change back the Standard Mode, the data on the SD card isn't shown.
    What am I missing here.

I have been using computers for 25 years but i have never tried to master all of the technical stuff. I hope someone will underARTAnd my rambling and tell what I need to do or tell me that I mis-understood the whole situation.

Robert St. John

bobkat205, Mar 7, 2009
  2. bobkat205

bobkat205

Doesn't anyone else have this problem? My left side SD card doen't function any differently from my right side SD card. That can't be right..

Is it just that no one knows how to fix it?

Robert

bobkat205, Mar 12, 2009
  3. bobkat205

solpuerto

Hi

What you are getting is normal. Inspite of what Acer say the LH SD card is not integrated with the SSD it simply provides additional storage much the same as the RH slot. The only difference is that certain folders are automatically created when card inserted in the LH slot.

Have a look at this link,
    viewtopic.php?f=58&t=11274

Hope this clarfies what you think is a problem.

solpuerto, Mar 12, 2009
Ask a Question