How to go the first page

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by entelequia, Sep 1, 2008.

1. entelequia

entelequia

Hi,

I bought 3 days ago the new acer one in Thailand for 10.000 bats, around 200€.
    But, the men in the shop make the first configuration for me, and I would like to repeat it for myself.

Could you please help me to go to this first page?

Thanks!

entelequia, Sep 1, 2008
  2. entelequia

hansi1

Are you from Thailand or were you on holiday? If the latter, then big mistake buying computer equipment in Thailand!! :eek: Guarantee not valid in UK. Hope nothing goes wrong. I had the same problem when I bought some camera equipment there. No one here will touch it :x

hansi1, Sep 1, 2008
  3. entelequia

pepin lidia

Hi,

I also bought 1 week ago in Thailand for holidays, and I saw the same promotion so I bought it and I have the same problem (I would like to put all in Spanish)
    Could you please help us?

PS: The guaranty of the ONE bought in Thailand is global it means that could be repeared in all the world, BUT only for 1 year and not 2 as in Europe. I also bought a camera in Hong Kong and there the guaranty is just for Hong Kong.

pepin lidia, Sep 3, 2008
  4. entelequia

hansi1

well, I hope you don't have any problems, because I can assure that despite it saying Global, it is not valid in UK. I know, I've had a bad experience with it!

hansi1, Sep 3, 2008
Ask a Question