How to recover password

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by caty, Jul 26, 2009.

1. caty

caty

Hello all,

I forgot the password I've choosen when I bought the netbook, because I never used. (The netbook starts without password)
    Now I want to install some programs (like skype) but I can't because they ask me for the password.
    Is there any way to recover the password? Or to "restart" the netbook, even loosing everything?
    Is there anything I can do or it is impossible to install programs from now now on?

Thanks in advance,

Catarina Dias

caty, Jul 26, 2009
  2. caty

annyyu22

Forgetting your password isn't just embarrassing, it's a show stopper for your productivity. Suddenly a wall goes up between you and all of your documents, and you're powerless to access them. Things get even worse if you don't have the password for any admin account on the computer, because logging in is almost entirely impossible. The good news is that it's possible to recover the password, and doing so isn't terribly difficult.

1. There are many ways that can help you in recovery passwords, as you may try logging in with no password administrator login. To do the same, you can go to the default admin account which keeps information of admin credentials. If you haven't changed its password, try signing-in windows without password.

2.The next idea is about resetting of passwords. In accordance with Microsoft's Windows support knowledge base you can set a new password by following these steps.
    If you have typed the wrong password, you'll receive a message that says your user name or password is incorrect. When this message appears click Ok.
    Click reset password, and then follow the instructions.

3. If last idea didn't work, you can try this one. Download Windows Password Key 8.0, it is a complety operating system bootable from CD\DVD or USB flash drive.
    In this case a version of windows for you all suitable, like XP/2000/vista/laptop/7/NT. Ophcrack is a cross-olatform program capable of decrypting and displaying Windows passwords, booting this program is all the windows password key 8.0 can does.
    Read more here: http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

4. The last way to recover lost admin password. Notice that if you are using an admin account to reset the password, you would not be able to access any E-mail messages, encryted files and other details ever.
    Log on to the administrator account that you will be using to reset the lost password.
    Open local users and groups, This can be done by clicking the start button icon of the start button, typing Iusrmgr.msc into the search box, and then pressing ENTER. Administrator permission required if you are prompted for an administrator password or comfirmation, type the password or provide verification.
    Double click local users and groups, and then click users.
    Type and confirm the new password.

annyyu22, Mar 23, 2010
  3. caty

angelscrocher

Where there is will there is way.

angelscrocher, Apr 20, 2010
  4. caty

angelscrocher

If you have forgot your windows administer password i think you can search in google .it is best way for you
    And get back your answer . but i written some for you .
    Many software are provide free password recovery tool like example of site name is NairSoft.
    This website give you information about verity of windows program including internet explorer,outlook express
    Microsoft outlook.dial up entry.yahoo messenger and more..,

angelscrocher, Apr 20, 2010
Ask a Question