How to remove an extracted file from \\temp?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Pekkle, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Pekkle

Pekkle

Sorry, I tried using the simple ACER Linux menu and I wasn't able to find the extracted firefox 3 from \\temp. I see the \\temp folder, but inside it, is the same thing as every other folders, no matter if it was a \\home or \\user it all looked the same, and when using the search function, I get some sort of an error saying something about filesystem error? (My SSD bad?) after rebooting I don't see the problem any more.. kind of weird.. Anyways, how do I remove the firefox I extracted to \\temp? also when download firefox 3 using the firefox 2 browser, it downloaded to a temporary location, how do I remove those downloaded temp files? I didn't know there was a how to install firefox 3, or else I wouldn't have these problems.

btw, how can I be sure if my SSD or even my computer is any good?? I get that filesystem error during search, and wasn't sure if it was a software glitch, or hardware issue.

Pekkle, Aug 8, 2008
  2. Pekkle

chrisk

did you set the hook at "extrakt the whole path" (i don't know the exakt wording cause my system is in german) nevertheless i hope you know what i mean... ;)

chris

chrisk, Aug 9, 2008
Ask a Question