I tried it and it works perfect!

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by dregis, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dregis

dregis

...finally a new Aapire One...! it's great!

--- mod edit --
    URL removed.
    If you want to advertise on this site, contact the site administrator KiNG and make a deal with him.
    This is not a free advertising media.

- janss

--- /edit ---

dregis, Jan 17, 2009
  2. dregis

rmancl

why not post the iso? I think $15 is steep for information that you collected from this website.

rmancl, Jan 17, 2009
  3. dregis

dregis

it's free....the charge is for DVd and shipping....too bad you can't afford it....it's really great!

dregis, Jan 17, 2009
  4. dregis

scrobblix

I'm selling it! It works perfect!

Better name this thread like this:

I'm selling it! It works perfect!

This is a good example of how not to advertise something...

scrobblix, Jan 17, 2009
  5. dregis

Gul Westfale

BS...
    firstly, all the stuff yu list is in fact freely available, and not owned by you. thus, the fine folks at mozilla, sun, etc will sue you for profiting from their freely available software (if they find out, that is).

secondly, your site is not professional-looking (didn't even spend $8 on a domain name), and there are many grammatical errors (such as the use of it's instead of its). the finprint is simply ridiculous ("Do we have thoroughly tested this DVD and all of it's components, we cannot assure you that it will function on your AA1 and you sre using this DVD at your own risk!"). did we test all of it is components? what does that even mean?

i'm guessing are about 12 to 15 years old and want to make some easy money on the internet, but few people are dumb enough to actually send you any money; i hope you won't find any of them on these boards.

Gul Westfale, Jan 18, 2009
  6. dregis

dregis

hey there....

look guys...I created a dvd that boots andhas all ot these darn tweaks that we have all benn looking for...in other words...5 mins and you have a new aspire that works perfect....

the DVD is free...it's not being sold....i'm just asking for shiping and handling....

I can understand the frustration of some of you not being able to pay for such a HIGH amount of shipping (15$ pfff!)....BUT really, if you just want to whine and cry...maybe you can find somewhere else to do it...'cause the people that have bought the DVD are quite happy and we are not hearing complaints....so...please....live and let live guys.....find yourself something to do....you have too much time on your hands....hehe...

no hard feeling...!

dregis, Jan 18, 2009
  7. dregis

ithildin

Fine then. So upload the ISO and post the link to the torrent so that we can ease that burden of burning and posting DVDs off your back...

ithildin, Jan 19, 2009
  8. dregis

caulktel

caulktel, Jan 19, 2009
Ask a Question