iDeneb v1.4 10.5.6 Install guide

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by diablonet, Feb 25, 2009.

1. diablonet

Guest Guest

Have you tried Command + Q on the screen? which bootloader are you using?

Guest, Feb 16, 2010
  2. diablonet

syn4k

This makes absolutely no sense... If you press any key, then you cannot also enter boot parameters. You have to press F8 to do that...
    Also, pressing F8 and then -x takes you back through the entire install process LMFAO :evil:

Anyway, I got to this step, restarted, the Apple logo showed, the spinner showed and spun for a while (maybe 15 seconds...then it stopped spinning and just froze for like...forever)
    I just thought you might like to know, this guide DOES NOT work.

syn4k, Aug 6, 2010
  3. diablonet

niagol

Remember, never listen to people who say it can't be done and only have 1 post. The moron above obviously never thought to REMOVE THE BOOT DVD from his drive so that it could boot from the computer.... that would be why it goes through the install process again. Think before you post.

This install ran great and although there are some steps that aren't needed for people in the US, its nice to see the guide was thought through with all people involved. Great job.

Question for anybody that has experience with this. I have done the touchscreen mod and it works great in Win7. I now have a dual booting Win7/OSX setup but the touchscreen in OSX looks like one of the axis are reversed, anybody know a way to fix this? Otherwise everything (except atheros card of course) works great.

niagol, Sep 26, 2010
  4. diablonet

vhicke

Is there a way to update to 10.5.8. Need to get the update so can sink my iPhone 4

vhicke, Oct 10, 2010
  5. diablonet

vhicke

How about is there anyway to get sound working. Have a acer zg5

vhicke, Oct 13, 2010
  6. diablonet

palio9000

I installed mine, everything was working great, then I go to do an update, when it comes time for Acer to restart it gets as far as the white apple logo screen and keeps restarting. I tried starting in safe mode but still not working. Anyone else run into this? Any ideas on how I can fix?

palio9000, May 31, 2011
Ask a Question