Im preety new and i need help

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by D.A.N.T.E., Nov 8, 2009.

1. D.A.N.T.E.

D.A.N.T.E.

Hello, i have acer aspire 7520g,of course with vista home premium installed...preety crappy OS....

I want to buy win 7 and install it but on acer site im not able to find my lappy as "win7 ready", now i would like to know will i be able to install it without problems ,and will i have problems with drivers... if i instal it and seem not to be glad to use it will i be able to recover my vista back with those backup cds i made when i bought pc...

and 1 more question....if my lappy fails for win7, will i be able to install win xp and install normally all drivers?

thanks and sorry if i didnt hit the right section...forum is kinda hard to find :(

D.A.N.T.E., Nov 8, 2009
  2. D.A.N.T.E.

HappyH

Try this link
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... visor.aspx
    At a guess (Since your machine can run Vista) I'm sure it will be able to run Windows 7. Windows 7 seems pretty good as far as drivers go, only if you've got an 'old' piece of hardware you hook up to, not heard of many issues (But I'm not claiming to be an expert :D )
    IF you're really worried before you try it I'm sure your machine has a backup utility you can use to restore to if you don't want to do a re-install.
    IMHO Windows 7 is far better than Vista, go for it.
    HH.

HappyH, Nov 10, 2009
Ask a Question