Importing Calender.

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by tezza, Sep 14, 2008.

1. tezza

tezza

Has anyone found a way of importing an Outlook calender into one of the programs on the Aspire One Linux.

I have tried to search for this with no joy and the closest I am to success is importing my calender into the address book of evolution.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a way to import a blackberry then even better.

Thanks

Tel

tezza, Sep 14, 2008
  2. tezza

qsm

is there a way of subscribing a (online (WebDAV?)-)calender

qsm, Sep 14, 2008
  3. tezza

champagj

qsm,

You can sync your BB calendar with google calendar. You can get more info at http://www.google.com/mobile/blackberry/sync/ . You need a gmail account and your set. You now can access your calendar from Firefox.

If you need an offiline solution on the One you may want to look into Thunderbird / Sunbird. They may have a sync conduit to google calendar

JF

champagj, Sep 21, 2008
  4. tezza

qsm

there is a promising Xfce Calendar Application - Orage (http://www.xfce.org/projects/orage/)
    which is alreayd installed on the AAO

anyone knows how to import (read-only?) online published ical files ?

qsm, Sep 25, 2008
  5. tezza

TonyM

You can sync your Outlook calendar with Google calendar then export your Google calendar in .ics format which can then be imported to the AA1

TonyM, Sep 25, 2008
Ask a Question