Installed 7 Looking for touchpad advanced drivers

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by healimonster, Jun 23, 2009.

1. healimonster

healimonster

We all agree that the buttons on the touch pad are a little quirky and I try to avoid using them at all costs.
    I booted up my One last night for the first time and used XP for a little while. While I found the entire experience a little loathsome. However one great feature was the touchpad drivers allowed you to scroll up and down webpages (very helpful on netbooks) by just rubbing up and down on the right side of the touch pad.
    So post windows 7 install the touchpad still works but its advanced features like the page scrolling does not work any more.
    Does anyone know where I can find the drivers to re-install the touchpads advanced drivers?

Thanks for any help

PS I am amazed at how well windows 7 runs on this machine. I was thinking of installing OS X but the more I use this the less that seems like a necessary option.

healimonster, Jun 23, 2009
  2. healimonster

bigsee

Hy! Driver from here: http://www.synaptics.com/support/drivers, try the Vista 32!

But there isn't "scrolling circle" anymore, it is just in the xp driver.

bigsee, Jun 27, 2009
  3. healimonster

akaGONZO

the driver on the Acer website works under W7 perfectly

akaGONZO, Jun 30, 2009
Ask a Question