INSTALLING JAVA AND FLASH

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by holmesy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. holmesy

holmesy

Hi guys and girls i need some help installing java and fash on my kids AAO,they both have one each and have managed to get the msn chat running on these , but one likes to go on ruinscape which requires java, the other one likes to go on habbo which requires flash,is there a simple how to tutorial on how to install these, i was thinking of installing xp on these machines to get around the issues,but to be honest i prefer the op system that is already on there,any help would be appreciated ,thx Dave

holmesy, Jan 21, 2009
  2. holmesy

Darryl

Darryl, Jan 21, 2009
  3. holmesy

Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker, Jan 22, 2009
  4. holmesy

Pontificator

CRAP....

I installed Flashplayer 10, went to the Adobe site to verify that it was working, then headed over to AMC's web site to watch my video....

Their web page keeps displaying the same message...that I need to update...then sends me back to the adobe site where it asks me to again choose one of 4 choices.

I'm going to clear out all my "private data" in FF2, close the browser, and reboot and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: and...it does! Now able to watch episodes of "The Prisoner" on www.amctv.com

I'd say more....but that...would be telling. ;)

Pontificator, Jan 23, 2009
Ask a Question