Installing OSX via MSI Wind ISO?

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by flavoredair, Dec 18, 2008.

1. flavoredair

flavoredair

I was reading Gizmodo this morning and came across a post about the best Netbooks for turning into MacBook Nano's. Long story short there was a link to http://www.ditii.com/2008/12/13/running ... ith-video/ that has a great tutorial on installing OS X on one of the MSI Wind netbooks and I was wondering if I could use the MSI Wind ISO torrent they posted.

I heard that the recently leaked MSI Wind wifi drivers might actually work on the Aspire One so I figured it's worth asking about using the OSX image for the Wind as well.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

flavoredair, Dec 18, 2008
  2. flavoredair

rory

Yes
    Why not try one of the guides here, plus there are "drivers?" for the inbuilt card. I have no idea why the wind drivers would work for our card when they are a completely different wlan chipset.
    Rory

rory, Dec 18, 2008
  3. flavoredair

flavoredair

I've been looking through a lot of the guides posted here. Trouble is, I'm not sure which one to use to start. Also, the one I like with the Wind ISO looks to be a lot quicker and easier than most of the ones posted here.

If you could point me in the right direction I'd be most gracious.

flavoredair, Dec 18, 2008
Ask a Question