installing windows xp on A110L blue screen

Discussion in 'Windows' started by R3PT1L@, Dec 19, 2008.

1. R3PT1L@

R3PT1L@

hi,
    yesterday i bought the acer aspire a110l and wanted to install windows xp prof on it.
    So I plugged in my dvd usb drive and started the installation. Everything runs fine until
    all drivers are fully loaded and it says "start up windows", then the a110l crashes and
    the only thing I get is a bluescreen (CODE: 0x0000007B (0xF899963C,0xC0000034,0x00000000,0 x00000000)).
    I'm totally desperate, please help me, it is very important because I want to give the acer to my girlfriend for xmas...

PS: I disableb d2d in the bios and tried all usb ports!

R3PT1L@, Dec 19, 2008
  2. R3PT1L@

Photomonk

Sounds like your program disk is corrupted. I suggest going back to the original operating system and have her be happy with that. You may have to do a system restore since whatever effected the install disk may have done something to the operating system already installed.

Photomonk, Dec 19, 2008
  3. R3PT1L@

Photomonk

In rereading your post again, you definitely have to restore the original operating system. Also before doing that, check to make sure your external dvd drive is plugged in properly, but in a different usb port. I had a laptop in the past that had a similar problem like that, and it was a bad usb port. Try it and let us know.

Photomonk, Dec 19, 2008
  4. R3PT1L@

superspeed

i have the same problem i did it with the recovery same thing as well is there any other fixes or any solutions for it?

superspeed, Feb 10, 2009
Ask a Question