Interesting in buying a an Acer AOD257

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by mixtape, Sep 20, 2011.

1. mixtape

mixtape

Hey everyone,

I just started a weekend job to help pay off some college debt. There's a lot of downtime, so we are allowed to work on our homework when there aren't any customers. I was thinking about buying a little netbook for word processing, and the occasional YouTube internet browsing :mrgreen:. My first decision was to go AMD C50 of N570. The N570 seems to be slightly faster, while the AMD C50 has slightly better graphics. So all in all, I am open to both. I won't be playing many games on it (or at least I'll try not to lol) but I do plan on doing a lot of video playback (YouTube, DivX, etc.).

I noticed that there are quite a few Acer models available. Actually, more than I can sift through lol. Some models seem almost identical (for example: AOD257-1437 and the AOD257-1471). Though they all seem to have the same processor, hard-drive size, and memory. I'm wondering what the actual difference is behind all the different models.

So if anyone has an extensive background with Acer equipment, please feel free to chime in and lend a hand :).

mixtape, Sep 20, 2011
  2. mixtape

Julius1

Hi,

I'm also planing to buy this netbook, and would like to hear opinions from people that use this model. I would buy asus eee pc 1001pxd, but this netbook hasn't got dual core processor and fan, that i think makes computer much cooler. So if anyone has heard about acer AOD257 - post what you heard or your own experience.

Sorry for bad english :oops:

Julius1, Oct 2, 2011
Ask a Question