Is there a running list of what does/doesn't work?

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by Chef Borjan, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Chef Borjan

Chef Borjan

Sorry, I realise this is a little newbish...

But I've been looking around these forums for days, and whilst I get a sense that great things are being done here, I also feel like its all very disjointed.

Is there a wiki or something that keeps everyone up to date with the latest goings on? And by that, I mean what works and what doesn't, and what the latest developments are in terms of distros, bootloaders, etc...

Thanks.

Chef Borjan, Dec 27, 2008
  2. Chef Borjan

rory

We dont particularly need a wiki, as all the info is here in the forum.
    If you read my guide, it has a list in the first post. There is a sticky saying what works and doesnt, it couldnt be much easier.
    R

rory, Dec 28, 2008
  3. Chef Borjan

stonerolling

stonerolling, Dec 28, 2008
  4. Chef Borjan

Chef Borjan

thanks Rory, I agree, your post is very imformative and I'm extremely grateful for that...

But what I mean is, the SDHC card reader is running at practically full speed now (edit: ha, looks like I needed to read the thread again, the beta is still a little funky from the looks of it), and is a latest development that i 'think' you haven't included yet. I realise its a bit much for one person to be constantly checking the goings on in the forums and updating their guides, thats why a wiki would make sense.

But thank you again. I think I'm picking up a One today, so will be installing OSX either by your method, or might be looking to the booting with retail/Boot-132 route...

Chef Borjan, Dec 28, 2008
  5. Chef Borjan

rory

Yeah I agree, I should keep check, but no way to do it, i have been concentrating on sleep and retail unsuccessfully recently. I will get it unstuck, and maybe we could set up a wiki somewhere, or I could change that post to a wiki type thing, where pople post stuff that should be in post 1, then ill update post 1?
    R

rory, Dec 28, 2008
Ask a Question