It's my prob. or BIOS'???

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by lucian7l, Aug 22, 2008.

1. lucian7l

lucian7l

Faint, I just bought the A150 during lunch time, and set the super password after the initial XP was installed. Then afternoon work hour. Just got back home n found I couldn't enter CMOS now! There's no way I could type wrong password, I even tried the low case n capital ones, in case I wrongly pressed caps lock. But no way, it kept asking current password and halt after every 3 tries. Really pissed off now.

BTW, my BIOS is 3.114

Don't know whether I should post here or in other section, sorry if wrong.

lucian7l, Aug 22, 2008
  2. lucian7l

lucian7l

can't erase it even using debug in DOS! :oops: :evil:

lucian7l, Aug 22, 2008
  3. lucian7l

lucian7l

Got the answer from Taiwan mate. Please be noted, all the letters you type in CMOS would be recognized as CAPITALISED ones. i.e, if you type "abcde", next time when you enter your password in CMOS, you should type "ABCDE" instead! What the f***.

lucian7l, Aug 22, 2008
  4. lucian7l

naps

Thanks for that! I had loaded some stuff on for work tomorrow when I found I couldn't access my AA1! Wish I could undo the password setting or failing that I wish I had bought the version with no HDD...........

naps, Aug 25, 2008
  5. lucian7l

thunderstruck

Ditto on the thanks! What an incredibly annoying thing for them to do. I made sure I was typing it exactly as when I had set it, all lower case. What were they thinking? I'd type a lower case pw then hit the caps lock next time?

thunderstruck, Aug 26, 2008
Ask a Question