Japanese Recovery

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Acronyc, May 6, 2009.

1. Acronyc

Acronyc

Hi everyone, I've had my blue Japanese version AAO since last October and its been a great companion to my main laptop. I have been dual booting Windows 7 Beta and the original Win XP the machine came with for some time now with no problems. During golden week (lots of national holidays in a row) here in Japan I thought I'd replace my install of Win 7 Beta with Win 7 RC1. To cut a long story short, I accidentally deleted all the partitions on my AAO, including the recovery partition.

I know it's a long shot, but is there anyone out there who could help me get an image of the recovery partition for the Japanese AAO? I've seen English images around, but nothing in Japanese . Or does anybody else have any other ideas of how I could get my Japanese language version of XP back? According to Acer's Japan site they don't even give out or sell recovery CDs, so it looks like I'll have lost the only version of XP I still had. I love Win7, but I'd still like to have a version of XP around just in case.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Acronyc, May 6, 2009
Ask a Question