Keyboard in spanish

Discussion in 'Windows' started by legendus, Oct 3, 2008.

1. legendus

legendus

I have installed a TinyXP in english and when I go to put the keyboard layout in spanish, I click on spanish international sort, but in the options of the down it appears US layout... Even, Ill put the MUI of microsoft, but it doenst work. I dont mind that the wxp be in english, but, I need the spanish keyboard. Im too used to this that its very important lol

Thank you very much

legendus, Oct 3, 2008
  2. legendus

Midori

I think i can help you with that i have to piddle with this crap since i dl to many japanese games :p

Ok Legend here is how you do it go into control panel select regional and language settings then select the tab marked languages and then the button listed as details aslong as it is not removed in his XP install you should be able to switch to inputting spanish characters let me know if it works!

Got a little of the info from here if you need it! http://scottledyard.wordpress.com/2007/ ... d-spanish/

Midori, Oct 4, 2008
  3. legendus

legendus

Thanks for the answer... but it doenst work, becuase when I choose the spanish international sort, it only let me to choose in the keyboard layout a US options... I think Ill have to install something, but I dont know what exactly... thank you man!

legendus, Oct 4, 2008
  4. legendus

legendus

Hi again... Im going on with my spanish keyboard woking in english and its not easy to put the signals xDD. Even I dont know where is the two points xD, so I can only put xD... well, let the joking out, has anyone discover what can I do with this? I have tried some 'solutions" but they didn-t work... thank you

legendus, Oct 4, 2008
  5. legendus

nunomeneses

As i said on another topic:

Ok so this is what you can do to install any language that you need in layout keyboad.

First you have a copy of complete Windows XP in the language you want the layout and it helps if you have a external cd drive.

This is an example of how to install portuguese keyboard so there are 2 specific things you need to change when is another language: File kbdpo.dll you have to find what file's your language and when executing the command line change the code 00000816 to the code of your language and that's it!

- Copy Intl.inf to folder windows\inf and kbdpo.dll to folder windows\system32

- Go to command line Start > Run > "cmd" and execute this:

rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection LANGUAGE_COLLECTION.BASIC.INSTALL 00000816 %WINDIR%\inf\intl.inf

Then it will install all that it needs. In this process you need a bunch of files of windows cd so if you have a cd drive helps...

- Go to Control Panel > Regional and Language options

- Click on tab Languages e and then Details

- Click ADD and then find Input language for what you want and click ok, the keyboard layout/IME should change to what you want, if not just change it on the icon.

And that's it reboot and you have it done!

nunomeneses, Oct 4, 2008
  6. legendus

Midori

I assumed since it was such a large install he would have left one or two more predominant layouts in the install o well

Midori, Oct 4, 2008
  7. legendus

legendus

hiiiiiiiiiii!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

it works perfectly xDDD

I'm very happy with my ññññññññ lol xDDD

really, a lot of thanks!

legendus, Oct 5, 2008
  8. legendus

Flying Tivo

Me pudieras mandar copia de los archivos que usaste. No tengo cdrom para leer de la copia original.
    mi correo es felipe aroba cmhidalgo.com
    gracias
    Felipe

Flying Tivo, Oct 7, 2008
Ask a Question