Laptop not turning on

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Haniya Batool, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Haniya Batool

Haniya Batool

A month back , I accidentally slipped a cup of tea on laptop, that was so dumb of me drinking tea near laptop, then the laptop won't turn on even though the bulb light was on but the battery,data and other light was off, I took laptop to a repairer, he said the laptop is dead and if I won't to try one last time I should put in the sun and believe me I put in the sun and its been a month it worked fine the only issue was the it needs to be always charging, if laptop turns of due to battery dead it won't turn on again until put in the sun , my laptop was always charging and one day light went off and my battery dead and laptop again dead same issue but now its winters there is not sunlight and laptop won't turn on , I put in Infront of gas heater for heat but still not turning on . Suggest anything

Attached Files:

Haniya Batool, Nov 6, 2023
Ask a Question