Laptop Screen Lag and heating issue

Discussion in 'Storage' started by MaxMadinson, Oct 19, 2024 at 11:46 AM.

1. MaxMadinson

MaxMadinson

Hey guys,
    I have a acer nitro 5 an515-58 2024 model based on intel core i7-12650H 2.70 Ghz and 16gb or ram.
    When I bought the laptop it only had around 512gb of storage which at that time i felt was good enough but later on due to college work and other stuffs the ssd was almost full so i went for the upgrade thing.
    Now my laptop is at 2.5 TB of storage (1TB sata ssd + 1TB samsung 990 pro nvme ssd + 512gb(initial ssd)).
    This is good but the problem arised is that as soon as i did this and reset my laptop everything worked fine for a bit then suddenly sometimes my screen gets a bit laggy and it suddenly shows me a black screen and then everything becomes normal.
    Also when i use firefox or any browser the memory consumption becomes very high around 40% or sometimes more. Yesterday , I was in a meeting in microsoft teams and i had to share my laptop screen and suddenly the fan speed got a bit more high and after sometimes the screen got a lag for around 40 sec and then it came back right in.

Tell me what should i do to overcome this problem as i have no clue what to do now. Either to increase RAM size or what

MaxMadinson, Oct 19, 2024 at 11:46 AM
  2. MaxMadinson

zoyakhan

Nice information laptopcharger.ae Thank you.

zoyakhan, Oct 21, 2024 at 11:06 AM
Ask a Question