LEGO Dock

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by teh_qube, Mar 3, 2009.

1. teh_qube

teh_qube

so i was bored..i had some left over legos that turned out to be just enough for this little project i've been wanting to do..so here goes.. :lol: i was thinking to get a base and add a fan later on..

teh_qube, Mar 3, 2009
  2. teh_qube

GvidoR

Good idea!
    Better for typing and air flow.
    Where will the fan be connected to?

GvidoR, Mar 3, 2009
  3. teh_qube

teh_qube

well, i had bought some thermaltake fans, which have a usb converter and theyre mounted on a nice fan base, im currently using them for another project for my laptop/desktop.. but i have 2 so i'll use one for the aao which can be either plugged into a plug (USB plug) or onto the aao..probably i'll put it on the aao so there are less cables running off the table..

teh_qube, Mar 3, 2009
  4. teh_qube

Camo Yoshi

I'll make a LEGO Docking Station when I get my AAO! XD Won't have to buy a docking station, plus it's fully customizable! :mrgreen:

Camo Yoshi, Mar 5, 2009
  5. teh_qube

teh_qube

yeah, i mean the great thing is, you can add whatever you want to it..fit it with speakers, fans, usbs.

might be a good idea to use some super super glue in some parts to make sure it doesnt collapse lol :p

teh_qube, Mar 6, 2009
Ask a Question