Lightweight Printers

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by c3300, Apr 1, 2016.

1. c3300

c3300

I want a lightweight printer that I can take with me onsite. It needs to be light, small, and preferably fit in my laptop bag. Paper isn't an issue, since I don't need that many sheets so I can carry a few with me, and many locations would have paper available. It's just for convenience in a hotel room, for example, or printing an onsite quote.

I've seen things like the Brother Pocketjet advertised, but I'm not sure how good it is, and how bulky it is in real life. If anyone has any advice, or has used something like this, I'd really like some advice or opinions.

c3300, Apr 1, 2016
  2. c3300

fcuco

This is the type pf product that you are probably better off buying in person and not online since the online pictures could be deceiving when it comes to the actual size of the product and how portable it really is.

Look into the Canon PIXMA iP110, it has a lot of features that you may find interesting: it supports wireless printing and could e battery operated so it is indeed portable, it also supports printing from iOS devices.

I don't know about the Hotel printing thing since most Hotels have a little office space thing with a least a printer and sometimes even a scanner, but I could thing of many reasons to avoid those very public devices, maybe you are dealing with confidential files or maybe they charge you exorbitant amounts just to simply print a document.

fcuco, Apr 8, 2016
Ask a Question