Linpus Lite Taskbar

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by arthurinparis, Oct 12, 2008.

1. arthurinparis

arthurinparis

Hey everyone,

I've been reading this forum ever since I purchased my AAO with Linpus Lite on it. And while it has been useful to me as it has been to any other Linux newbie :D, I wanted to know if there was anyway to take the grey taskbar on the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen, looking like Leopard?

I'd definitely appreciate any answer to it, since I haven't found a thread about that.

arthurinparis, Oct 12, 2008
  2. arthurinparis

taplant

Hi Arthur,

Assuming you have the right-click advanced desktop menu available (if not, search the threads here), just go to Settings->Pamel Manager and you'll see a square with 3 boxes on each side with the middle bottom one grey. That is where your taskbar is now, simply click on the middle top box in the square and voila! taskbar at the top.

Tony

taplant, Oct 12, 2008
  3. arthurinparis

arthurinparis

Thanks, I definately appreciate your answer. Worked beautifully, but I decided to get it centered at the bottom !!!

arthurinparis, Oct 12, 2008
Ask a Question