LINUX to look at

Discussion in 'Linux' started by cirabisi2009, Jul 8, 2009.

1. cirabisi2009

cirabisi2009

no im not a spammer, i say this because i have suggested this to a few people already. Easy Peasy!!

this is a linux made just for netbooks. started on the EEE pc. now the Linux EasyPeasy 1.1 is made to work with ALL netbooks. and my honest opinion. Linpus is crap. but remember that is my own opinion.

http://www.geteasypeasy.com/

it is debian based, has the feel of ubuntu. but a customized interface to make getting around linux on netbook a little easier.

cirabisi2009, Jul 8, 2009
  2. cirabisi2009

cirabisi2009

no feed back? :|

cirabisi2009, Jul 9, 2009
  3. cirabisi2009

shobon

All Easy Peasy is is an ugly version of UNR.

What's there to feedback?

shobon, Jul 9, 2009
  4. cirabisi2009

cirabisi2009

unr is different from easy peasy. different drivers installed, smaller package, NOT ubuntu. :) trust me they are different in many ways.

cirabisi2009, Jul 10, 2009
  5. cirabisi2009

bugtussle

Im using Easy Peasy and really like it. Ive tried several other flavors of Linux and EP is my favorite so far. Compared to UNR it a nicer brighter look (netbook remix=brown turd look and hard to see in daylight). Also I installed the latest sickboy kernel designed for the AA1 and everything works and works very well. Another distro I really like that Ive tried on a lenovo S10 is Linux Mint 7.

bugtussle, Jul 10, 2009
Ask a Question