Listening to music

Discussion in 'Networking' started by KimmyMarkks, Dec 8, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks

How do you listen to music on your computer? What program do you use? I am a fan of just listening to the radio. I have gotten into pandora but a lot of my friends swear by it.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 8, 2015
  2. KimmyMarkks

Krissttina Isobe

:oops:I love youtube.com for all my favorite artists are listed so far and all the music I look for I found at youtube. KCCN.com has live steaming for Hawaiian music. I love oldies music and I can find it all at youtube.com and it's all free!:D

Krissttina Isobe, Dec 9, 2015
  3. KimmyMarkks

maur1c1ox

This is a popular choice but I'm really enjoying spotify, mostly for discovering new artists. It's free but if you don't buy premium it's a drag because of the adds and only random playing of songs. If you want new releases you'll probably have to wait because musicians have been choosing to upload them to spotify once the physical selling of their albums are slowing down. I really love the option to play a "radio" of an artists which creates a playlist of similar bands and songs.
    At work I use Youtube, which is also great, people have uploaded a bunch of albums and you can find so many cool things for free.
    Lastly, I sometimes use Stereodose, mostly for party playlists, you should check it out.

maur1c1ox, Dec 9, 2015
  4. KimmyMarkks

Sefie

Windows Media Player? I use that program to listen to music :p But to be honest I don't listen to a lot music, sometimes I listen to some music on YouTube as well. I feel I am kinda stuck nowadays though, I feel like I should find some new music for myself, but I'm having such a hard time doing that :/

Sefie, Dec 10, 2015
  5. KimmyMarkks

Sefie

Excuse my ignorance, but is it really possible to use Spotify on the PC? If so, where can I get it?! As far as I knew Spotify could only be used in the mobile platform, but if it can be used on the PC, then I might have hit the jackpot :O I tried it on my Android, and loved it, the premium is definitely worth it.

Sefie, Dec 10, 2015
    maur1c1ox likes this.
  6. KimmyMarkks

maur1c1ox

Sure! I've installed it on my computer before I had it on my android mobile. It's on https://www.spotify.com/ in the download section. You can link your account and use your cellphone or pc/laptop and select where to reproduce the music. For example: you can be playing music on your laptop and change the songs with your phone. It's a cool feature for a lazy like me.

maur1c1ox, Dec 10, 2015
  7. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks

I love listening to youtube as well! I just wish they didn’t have so many commercials. I also wish I could make a play list.

I think Youtube has one of the best selections for listening to new songs.

I’m also a fan of IheartRadio but they too have a lot of commercials.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 11, 2015
  8. KimmyMarkks

PingPongCall

I mostly use WMP but when it decides it doesn't want to work anymore, I move over to Gom Audio. It works well and has a nice, easy to understand, Playlist system.

PingPongCall, Dec 15, 2015
  9. KimmyMarkks

IcyBC

I use YouTube a lot when I want to listen to music or watching movie! YouTube has everything under the rainbow and it is free. I love it. It also has rare movies about Catholic Saints that I love to learn about. Talking about learning, if I want to learn something, YouTube has it too.

IcyBC, Dec 20, 2015
  10. KimmyMarkks

diligentworker

My favorite app to use is called Spotify. It allows me to listen to any song, artist, or album, and the service is 100% free.

diligentworker, Dec 26, 2015
Ask a Question