Live Update

Discussion in 'Linux' started by NickVZ, Jan 4, 2009.

1. NickVZ

NickVZ

Now I've managed to get my AAO Linux - 8GB SSD connected my wireless network I thought I try and make sure all the software was up to date by using Live Update - trouble is it keeps failing - I've looked at a couple of threads on the Forum and all seem to involve changing code - something that I've no experience of - can anybody shed any light on what the problem might be and what I can do to fix it.

Many thanks
    Nick

NickVZ, Jan 4, 2009
  2. NickVZ

whyay

Maybe a server is turned off or there is a jam. Now are holidays, people are not working. If there is a problem, it will be fixed after the holidays. I would suggest to wait for a few days or weeks. If it will not work after a few weeks, then perhaps there indeed is an error in a code or something.

whyay, Jan 4, 2009
  3. NickVZ

zinkdoktor

zinkdoktor, Jan 4, 2009
  4. NickVZ

NickVZ

Thanks for the link - I'm going to give it a go tomorrow evening - I daren't do it now in case I mess things up (not unusual for me)
    I'll post the result tomorrow evening.

Nick

(this forum is an absolute goldmine !)

NickVZ, Jan 4, 2009
Ask a Question