Logitech VX Nano mouse clone but half the price!!!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by hemplacrosse49, Dec 23, 2008.

1. hemplacrosse49

hemplacrosse49

Hello everyone I'm new here but I have been a viewer of the site for a couple weeks now, but anyways just got this Gigaware wireless mouse from Radio Shack for only 25 bucks! So I thought I would share the deal with everyone else on here who isn't looking to spend over 50 dollars on a mouse, so here is a great alternative for you. There have been mixed reviews on the site but from my experience it works great. The micro receiver is really small and barley sticks out of the computer. Here's the link...enjoy! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index ... Id=3237138

hemplacrosse49, Dec 23, 2008
  2. hemplacrosse49

hemplacrosse49

darn it's not on sale anymore, sorry guys...I would keep an eye on it though because it could still go back on sale. When it does it should only be 25 USD.

hemplacrosse49, Dec 31, 2008
  3. hemplacrosse49

jackluo923

jackluo923, Jan 3, 2009
  4. hemplacrosse49

hemplacrosse49

Well if it was on sale it would only be 25 USD(thats what I paid) as suppose to 29 for the bluetooth, plus the adapter from the radio shack is a lot smaller then the bluetooth one. So basically you get a smaller adapter and 4 dollars cheaper and you can get it at your radio shack in town so you wouldnt have to wait for shipping, but like I said thats only when its on sale so yeah I would probably go with the bluetooth if I needed one asap.

hemplacrosse49, Jan 5, 2009
  5. hemplacrosse49

fungflex

plus the adapter for the mouse only works with the mouse, the bluetooth you can open up your laptop to a lot more. I use the tiny iogear bluetooth adapter and it works great. It is so small I simply leave it plugged in 24/7. So if I am going to occupy a usb port permanently I have to make sure it provides useful functionality.

I use it for my mouse, my a2dp headphones, my a2dp home stereo system, my cell phone syncing.

It really is a lot more useful than a wireless mouse receiver.

fungflex, Jan 7, 2009
Ask a Question