Looking for advice on ASUS laptop Vivonook

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by marjasse, Mar 14, 2023.

1. marjasse

marjasse

I am looking to buy an ASUS laptop. My budget is $900 max. I was looking at the VIVO books below and they look good. I have been looking at the ones below. I am looking for any thoughts. I am looking for a touch screen, 14", minimum 512 GB hard disk and minimum 8 GBRam.
    1. ASUS Vivobook S 14 Flip 14” WUXGA 16:10 Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H CPU, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NumberPad, FingerPrint Sensor, Windows 11 Home, Quiet Blue, TN3402QA-AS74T
    2. ASUS Vivobook S 14 Flip 14” WUXGA 16:10 touch, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H CPU, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NumberPad, FingerPrint, Windows 11 Home, Quiet Blue, TN3402QA-AS54T
    3. ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 Thin and Light 2-in-1 Laptop, 14” FHD Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Stylus, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10 Home, Bespoke Black, TM420UA-DS52T
    4. ASUS Vivobook S 14 Flip 14” WUXGA 16:10 Touch, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H CPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NumberPad, Fingerprint Sensor, Stylus Supported, Windows 11 Home, Quiet Blue, TN3402QA-DB56T

marjasse, Mar 14, 2023
  2. marjasse

raufahmad

I'd be happy to provide advice on the ASUS laptop VivoBook.

Performance: The ASUS VivoBook is known for its performance. However, it's important to choose the right configuration that suits your needs. For example, if you're planning to use it for gaming or video editing, then a model with a dedicated graphics card and high-end processor would be better suited for you.

Storage: The VivoBook comes with both HDD and SSD options. It's recommended to choose the SSD option as it provides faster read/write speeds and enhances overall performance.

Display: The VivoBook has a variety of display options ranging from HD to FHD to 4K UHD. Choose the one that suits your needs, but keep in mind that a higher resolution display will consume more battery.

Battery Life: The ASUS VivoBook is known for its long battery life. However, if you plan to use it for extended periods of time without access to a power outlet, then it's best to choose a model with a larger battery capacity.

Design: The ASUS VivoBook has a sleek and lightweight design, making it easy to carry around. However, some models may not have the best build quality, so be sure to read reviews before making a purchase.

raufahmad, Mar 15, 2023
  3. marjasse

Zegg Bash

Copied from ChatGPT

Zegg Bash, Apr 5, 2023
Ask a Question