lucid dreams

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by allergonaut, Sep 16, 2011.

1. allergonaut

allergonaut

Any of the members of the forum have tried to control dreams? I have heard that it is possible and that this leads to important results . I am not interested in mysticism . I want to learn more about myself and my unconscious . What are the results you have come and where this school? Thank you.

allergonaut, Sep 16, 2011
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. allergonaut

jackofroses

Yes it is very possible and really interesting. Here's what you do. Put a notebook or your computer next to your, something you can write in/type on very very quickly. When you go to sleep you'll dream. When you wake up, immediately write down everything that you remember. Do it quickly because dreams tend to escape our memories quite fast. Eventually, you'll start noticing things that consistently show up in your dreams. Then, when you're dreaming you'll be able to recognize these things and therefore recognize that you're dreaming. At first, this will cause you to wake up but soon you'll gain consciousness within your dream and be able to explore your subconscious.

jackofroses, Feb 26, 2014
  3. allergonaut

Sefie

I used to have very lucid dreams when I was younger, but now as I got older, sick and finally started to know how hard and stressful can be, I can no longer have lucid dreams. I don't have the time to study how to have lucid reams at will, but I have a friend who has done that and says is quite cool. I guess it must be great you have the control over something as interesting as your dreams, can give you the sense you have more control over yourself and your life?

Sefie, Mar 4, 2014
  4. allergonaut

hispoiema

I have heard that certain teas drank before bedtime can give you lucid dreams, but I can't recall which ones.

i sometimes have them but I also very rarely remember my dreams these days anymore. I do like the idea of haivng a pad of paper nearby to write them down on.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    hispoiema, Mar 8, 2014
  5. allergonaut

jackofroses

Something else that helps is eating sugar before you sleep.

jackofroses, Mar 11, 2014
  6. allergonaut

hispoiema

Oh boy, jackofroses. No offense, but I have to laugh at that one. But only because I personally could not eat sugar or other sweets before bed. I am extremely sensitve to sugar and I would be up all night. It would cause me bad insomnia.
    But that is very interesting for others who would be able to try it. :D

hispoiema, Mar 12, 2014
  7. allergonaut

Krissttina Isobe

I found a pretty good site for dreams and what they are: http://www.sleeps.com/. Good luck. I had a dream recently that I lost my purse. I was searching for it and I awoke not finding it and exhausted! I am going to look it up at the site. Good luck!

Krissttina Isobe, Feb 5, 2016
  8. allergonaut

thess

I used to be able to control dreams, but not very often. I would like to be able to do that, but I never can these days.

thess, Feb 7, 2016
  9. allergonaut

IcyBC

I used to remember my dreams when I woke up, and I paid attention to them just to find out if any of those have anything to do with real life, but I don't have any conclusive answers! Nowadays, I don't have dreams, and if I have dreams, I can't remember anything.

IcyBC, Feb 7, 2016
Ask a Question