[MAC] Trackpad "Tap" not working...

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by derekboy, Dec 21, 2008.

1. derekboy

derekboy

I've tried practically everything to solve this.

After Mac install and the stuff you do after it, the only things I'm really missing are the trackpad "tap" (when a tap on the trackpad acts as a click) and Wifi.

I'm going to go buy a USB wifi stick to easily solove my Wifi problem.

But I still have no solution for the Trackpad!! I have no options for it under System preferences, even after getting "Keyboard.prefPane" from iAtkos v5i and iAtkos v4i (at least a couple hours of time wasted)!!!!

Please, it is driving me crazy! Please somebody just help me. I have the trackpad working fine but the tap click. It didn't work after system update, but after installing the correct kext it worked fine. I even installed the kext twice to see if it would solve anything!

Cheers

~Derek

derekboy, Dec 21, 2008
  2. derekboy

Guest Guest

Hi there,

Tapping should work in mac os !
    goto "system preferences" then click "keyboard & mouse", click the "trackpad" tab en then enable clicking in the trackpad gestures.

Guest, Dec 22, 2008
  3. derekboy

derekboy

In System Preferences -> Keyboard & Mouse all there is in there is about keyboard (unless I connect a USB Mouse...).

derekboy, Dec 25, 2008
Ask a Question