Mambate 5200 Battery

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by kap09, Mar 31, 2009.

1. kap09

kap09

Has anyone actually received a 6 cell from mambate or any of it's ebay aliases that truly is 5200? I received mine yesterday and it reads out as a 4400, so I obviously intend to complain. Just curious if anyone has gotten a true 5200 from them or if I should just demand a refund and buy elsewhere to save myself the grief.

Thanks for any input you may have.

kap09, Mar 31, 2009
  2. kap09

ronime

Can I suggest a forum search for "mambate"?

This should give you some idea of this seller's reputation.

ronime, Mar 31, 2009
  3. kap09

kap09

searching mambate and battery information on this site is what tipped me off to possibly getting the 4400 capacity. that's the purpose of this thread, to see if anyone has received a legit battery from them.

i understand that i have a low post count and that may imply the newbie habit of reposting a question thats been asked 10 times in the last week, but that's not the case. my post count is reflective of the amount of time i spend searching this site.

kap09, Mar 31, 2009
  4. kap09

ronime

Fair comment.

Dunno if it helps but I was in a similar situation myself, albeit with a different supplier in Hong Kong. The 5200mAH battery that I bought was labelled as 5200 but was actually 4400 when checked with a battery utility. The ebayer that I had bought from obviously had no means to test the batteries himself and relied on the integrity and QA of the manufacturer that in turn supplied him. I did receive a 5200mAH battery eventually, but only after a long wait that involved raising a PayPal dispute and ultimately posting negative feedback.

ronime, Apr 1, 2009
Ask a Question